- The floating hotel is equipped with a unique air condition system.
- Bar Lounge.
- Individually controlling air conditioning.
- Sundeck Bar.
- Piano bar.
- Heated Swimming pool.
- Gift shop.
- Main sitting restaurant capacity of 150 guests onboard.
- Laundry service.
- Marine dish transmitting the best transmission during sailing for Satellite channels.
- Clinic and Sports equipments.
- Equipped with a fire alarm system.
- All suites and cabins are on upper decks.
- Panoramic view cabin, with a terrace
- Mini bar.
- Colored TV.
- Direct telephone line.
- Safe box in each cabin.
- Magnetic key.
- Full Equipped bathrooms with shower and bathtub.
- LENGTH 72 METERS
- Radar & wave radio
- WIDTH 14METERS
- Electric current 220 volt / cycles
- LAYOUT 05 DECKS
- Fire alarm & sprinkler system
- Lloyd's classification
- 03 engines 48 h.p. each (caterpillar)
- Latest technology navigation system.
- 03 generators 300 k.w. each (caterpillar)
- Hydraulic power sailing system
- 02 chiller 150 h.p. each for the air conditioning system.
- Comprehensive water purification system
Day (1) Monday:
Boarding before Lunch at 12.00 P.M Visit East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples) Afternoon tea Dinner on board
Day (2) Tuesday:
Breakfast Visit West Bank Sailing to Esna, via Esna Lock Lunch on Board Sailing to Edfu Afternoon tea Dinner on board Overnight Edfu
Day (3) Wednesday:
Breakfast Visit Edfu Temple Sailing to Kom Ombo Lunch on board Visit Kom Ombo temple Sailing to Aswan Overnight in Aswan
Day (4) Thursday:
Breakfast on board Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch. Dinner on board. Overnight in Aswan.
Day (5) Friday:
Abu Simble visit (optional) Lunch on board. Felucca visit. Overnight in Aswan.
Day (6) Saturday:
Breakfast. 10:00 A.M sailing to Kom Ombo. Sailing to Edfu. Sailing to Esna. Overnight Esna.
Day (7) Sunday:
Visit Esna. Sailing to Luxor Overnight Luxor
Day (8) Monday:
Breakfast on board Check out After Breakfast